In an effort to reduce Facebook usage on my part, I have decided to update everyone on my life through my blog. This may be a primitive form of social media, but I am hoping that this form will enable me to express my thoughts, share my family and regain personal interactions with friends and family.
My first post back is a quick family update. My next post will be more serious.
About the Hamisch's in 2017:
Oliver- (6...soon to be 7). Oliver is in First grade this year. He loves school and has become quite the reader. He loves Legos, riding bikes, and wrestling with me. He is such a sweet boy. Because he is around older kids all the time, he is like a mini teenager. We recently went on a cruise to Mexico. He loved swimming with the fish and driving around the island.
Maddie- (9)- Maddie is in 4th grade. She is an avid reader. She loves Harry Potter. She is a daddy's girl in every sense of the word. from the moment she sees me until the moment she has to leave she is holding my hand. She loves to paint my toe nails (and have me paint hers too). She loves cooking too. Recently she has discovered that she enjoys karaoke.
Logan- (11)- Logan is my gentle giant. He is 5'7"(ish) and wears a men's shoe size 11. He made the volleyball team at his middle school. He is very excited about this. Logan's first game was last Saturday and although his team lost, Logan did fabulous. He even managed to lose a shoe or two returning a spike!
Austin (13). Austin is in 8th grade. He is taking high school algebra and Spanish this year too. He acts too cool, but he is such a caring big brother. He shoulders a lot of stress as the big brother but I am so eager to see the man that this kid becomes. He and I talk about cars all the time. I can't believe how much he is like me when I was his age.
Now that I have caught you up, hopefully future posts will be more regular.
Until next time.........
Friday, October 13, 2017
Renewing My Blog
Posted by Alan at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment