Well, A lot has happened in the preceding seven months. I finished my first year of law school, started my clerkship with Liberty Mutual, had a beautiful little girl (Madelyn Claire Hamisch), and have started my second year of law school.
I thought things might get easier my second year. What they don't tell you, is it does not get any easier. I have lots of reading to do, along with my job, and my extracurricular activities. The best part of being in my second year though, is that I get to see my wife and kids a whole lot more.
Today, before General Conference, we went for a walk. I thought I would put up some pictures from the walk. I will try to get better at this posting thing.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
It Has been almost seven months, Maybe it is time to update this!
Posted by Alan at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment