Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017

What an evening! Tonight I perfected my makeup skills. When I say perfected, I mean I YouTubed how to do zombie makeup and I tried it out.


This being my year with the kids on Halloween, I took the opportunity to spend time making the kids’ outfits. Since I was not invited to be a part of Oliver’s birthday dinner celebration, I wanted to make sure this Halloween would be fun and memorable. Here are some of the pictures from this evening:













 Maddie and Chrissy dressed up.  They are quite the duo.



Apparently, Austin planned on meeting up with friends tonight- I am starting to feel old.  I kind have forgotten what its like to be in 8th Grade and wanting to not hang out with your parent.  But he still loved acting the part he dressed for.




So, that was our Halloween.  Now I get to sort out the candy with the kids and enforce the "dad tax".

Until Next Time......

1 comments:

Evieta13 said...

Who did their make up?